How do I get help through the hotline?
Call the emergency services
- Provide first aid and call the emergency services (you can call "112" worldwide from any phone)
- Contact the aqua med emergency hotline
+49 700-34 83 54 63 (diveline) or
+49 421 222 27 – 22 (alternatively)
- direct contact to multilingual doctors
- coordination of local treatment
- document confirming coverage of costs
- medical help and advice also in non-emergent cases
We offer you
- 365 days, 24/7 access to our medical board
- free advisory service for diving and travel medicine
- long-term medical experience and specialisation
- an international network of pressure chambers, hospitals, search, rescue and recovery operations etc.
If you do not have the emergency number on you, then just remember the word "diveline". Each letter corresponds to the numbers of the emergency hotline.
As, in very rare cases, foreign telephone companies do not permit connections to special German numbers, there is also the landline number +49 421 222 27-22 as an alternative.
We have developed for you an emergency-contact form containing your most important personal data as well as the aqua med emergency hotline. In addition to your dive card, which you should always visibly carry with you, you can also fill in the below given emergency contact form and hand it over. This allows other people, to get directly and quickly into contact with aqua med and your specified emergency contact, in case something should happen to you.